Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Inagural Blog

Greetings...

To one or perhaps if I get lucky maybe to several who may take the time to ready my thoughts, comments or opinions. As the title of my blog says..."From Where I Sit" is just that....my thoughts, my opinions my views. I hope to share with you various perspectives on a variety of topics and subjects and not just on cross dressing. But a wide host of issues as they come about. I hope to stimulate conversation in both directions...from me as well as from each one of you with your comments and thoughts and opinions

I've thought for awhile about starting a blog...seems to be a trend that  has been well under way for some time now and since I don't jump into trends at the onset, but rather come along after they are well established I see blogging as no different.

Yes, I am a Cross dresser....A CROSS DRESSER???? One of those perverted weirdo's who like to wear women's clothes???? Yup...one of those folks!!!! And guess what I really enjoy it and for me it's a perfectly "normal" state of being. See from where I see it from being able to be both a male as well as a female takes a very large enlightened outlook not to mention a "Huge" leap of faith and belief in one's self in order to not only be a dressers but to step out of the closet and say to others..."Hi, I'm Stephanie and I'm a cross dresser".

Now did I ever expect to be where I am now when I first started dressing??? Hell NO!!! I never imagined going outside the house let along now going out to clubs, going and getting pedicures with the wife, shopping for my femme clothes, starting an online business catering to CD'ers and TG'ers and gender females as well. So going from the very first time I dressed enfemme to now has simply been an amazing journey.

But for me it's more of the "norm" because my life in general has been amazing considering....

I've gotten to do things that 99.9% of the general population would never get to do or ever experience. It covers my professional life as well as my personal life and has had it's shares of highs as well as some very deep valley's along the way, but one thing I will say is "it sure hasn't been boring"!!!!!

I have a very good friend who knew me very well for some 20+ years and he commented that he never knew anyone who enjoyed living on the edge like I did. I use to say back to him, that "while I was on the edge, I enjoyed doing back flips" and I guess looking back I did. But for me all of this was normal...either that or I didn't know any better and maybe That's closer to the truth....I just never knew any better...I was simply living my life.

So in the coming days, weeks and months I hope to share with those who will take a few moments to read this blog and hopefully take some time and share your thoughts, comments and opinions and we can engage in some good old conversation as time goes on.

Looks forward to seeing where this blogging goes....

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment